help with our classes section

Support Area Forums Bottega help with our classes section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Glynnes Pruett
    Participant

Hello! I wanted to ask you some tips on how to make our CLASSES page look more like blog entries? Small description of the class with a photo, then another and another. I am not familiar on how to do that.. though I love this theme and it is perfect for my business! Also- how do I make the background on my widgets a different color? thanks again!

Bill Robbins

Glynnes,

You could always use blog posts for that. One way to go about that would be to create a new category in your posts just for your classes. Then instead of adding a classes page to your navigation menu, you’d add the classes category to it. That will create a “page” (really a dynamic archive of all posts in that category). That would be the simplest solution if you’re wanting them to look like the posts do.

You can change the color of the widget’s background too. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Customize. Choose the “content” section there. In it you’ll see a spot for the “sidebar background color.” That will set the background color of your widgets.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Bill

Glynnes Pruett
    Participant

You are so prompt! Thank you!

Bill Robbins

Anytime 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘help with our classes section’ is closed to new replies.