Help with donation button

Support Area Forums Foundation Help with donation button

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Erick Rolfson
    Participant

Dear Sir,

the donation button redirects me to the paypal, but I want to make people to be able to donate through there visa and master card , how can make that this button support all type of payment.

Thanks.

Redar

Bill Robbins

Hi Rendar,

Good question. PayPal does allow people to give via credit card without a PayPal account.

You can also allow people to give directly on your site if you’d rather. The easiest option would be to use a shopping cart plugin of some type. Two possibilities would be WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.

You’ll need a credit card processor to handle the payments from the shopping cart. There are quite a few for both plugins. I personally use WooCommerce with PayPal Pro to process our credit card payments at Organized Themes. Users who pay via credit card never know that PayPal handles it for me. Other people use companies like Authorize.net or Stripe.

After that you’ll essentially make a product for your donations that can people can purchase. You can change the verbiage so it doesn’t sound so commercial, but at its heart, the processes in collecting donations are the same as selling a shirt.

If you have any questions, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Help with donation button’ is closed to new replies.