Help Needed

Support Area Forums Progress Help Needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Catherine Driscoll
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    We are having a few problems on our website and my expertise is unable to solve them.

We can’t figure out how to change the font color to #0c2c4c. It is being stubborn.
    http://www.beef4hunger.org/wordpress/hunger-in-america/ Is there a way to make all of the headlines consistent in a blue color about 30 size?
    On the same page, how to we indent the list under each number so its not just a block of words?

We have a mail chimp widget but I don’t know why it won’t show up on every page.
    It should be below the “Donate Today” widget.

We don’t want the giant titles being displayed on the individual pages. For example when you click “Home” on the menu. The page you are redirected to has a giant Home displayed on the top. How do we get rid of this for all pages.

How do we add a hyperlink to a widget?

What do we need to do so that our pictures aren’t cut off on the slide show on the front page? Is there a certain size we need to have?

Thank you so much!
    Ellen

Bill Robbins

Ellen,

I hope you had a good weekend. Let’s see if we can find some answers for you.

Page content color:
    In the styling tab of the theme options page, there is an option for “Content Text Color” that sets the color inside the main content areas of the theme. It looks like at the moment it’s set to black (#000000). Try changing it there to your preferred color and see if that does it for you.

Widget Locations:
    To have a widget appear on all pages (except the home page), add it to the Default sidebar and make sure none of the other sidebars are in use. The default will be visible as long as one of the more specific sidebars is not being use (page on a page, category in a category archive, staff in the staff section for example).

The home page has its own sidebar area without a fallback.

Title Size
    You can hide the page titles with this CSS snippet:

h1.title {
    	display: none;
    }

Slideshow Picture Size:
    For the best results, size your slideshow images to be 960 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall.

I hope that helps out. If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Catherine Driscoll
    Participant

Thank you!

Bill Robbins

Anytime

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help Needed’ is closed to new replies.