Header spacing adjustment

Support Area Forums Foundation Header spacing adjustment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://hope4youth.wpengine.com/
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Is there any way to reduce the spacing between the bottom of the header logo and the top of the menu bar? Also, while we’re on the subject of the header, is there any way to make the tagline text not be italicized? I’ve tried different fonts but, frankly, they all sorta look the same and all appear to be italicized. Can that be changed?

Thanks,
    Atwell Williams

BTW, thanks so much for such a well documented theme and great support! I’ve tried several other themes but gave up with them because I’m not a hard-core developer and the documentation and support were marginal at best. Thank you for making it possible for part-time volunteers like me to help our organizations!!

Bill Robbins

Good Morning Attwell,

Thank you for your business first of all and the kind words. I really do appreciate it.

Great questions too. It is possible to change both the spacing around the logo and the tagline’s italicization. Here’s how:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Style tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

#logo {
      	margin-top: 0px;
      	margin-bottom: 0px;
      }

#tagline h2,
      #tagline p {
      	font-weight: normal;
      	font-style: normal;
      }

3. Update your settings.

That should remove the space above and below the logo image. If you want to add back in a bit more space you can change the 0px in the snippet above.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Header spacing adjustment’ is closed to new replies.