Header Image on pages

Support Area Forums Bottega Header Image on pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.buyflagspoles.com/category/us-flags/
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Bill,

On the category pages I can’t get an image or the slider on the home page to play because there is no choice. I am also having a problem with shop page for woocommerce and the flaggin news page on having a picture to show at the top of the page.

Does theme allow you to have the sliding images on every page? If so how do I implement that?

The drop down menu is a black transparent and I would like for it to be white transparent. Can you help me with that coding as well?

Thanks,

Durenda

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Participant

I also have the soliloquy image plugin that I can use to rotate images at the top of the pages. I just don’t know how to do it.

Bill Robbins

Durenda,

I have bad news for most of those items. Because way WordPress handles the blog page (post page) and WooCommerce handles the shop page, those pages won’t be able to have a banner image at the top of the page. The same goes for any type of archive (category, tag, product category and so on).

You can have a slideshow on a typical inside page. Choose the gallery format for the page or post and the theme will pull all images that were uploaded to that page and place them in the slideshow.

Here’s how to change the drop down colors:

#navigation .menu li ul {
    	background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9);
    }

#navigation .menu li li a, 
    #navigation .menu li li a:visited {
    	color: #000;
    }

#navigation .menu li li a:hover {
    	color: #ccc;
    }

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Header Image on pages’ is closed to new replies.