Have the 'Home Sections' Options disappeared?

Support Area Forums Elite Have the 'Home Sections' Options disappeared?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    glen hearnden
    Participant

Inside the ‘theme options’ menu, there is a tab for changing details for ‘home sections’, at the moment it only has option to change backg colour and text colour, but I am sure it had other options for adding background image and other details, etc… these extra settings have disappeared?

It used to have a little tick box, that expanded to give you more options for editing each ‘home section’… but all gone now??

Am I going mad or is there a problem with the theme that would have dropped the options?…Have I switched something off somewhere else?

HELP! Going around in circles…

Paul

Bill Robbins

Paul,

Any chance you ended up using an older version of the theme? The earlier versions (prior to 2.0) only had options to change the background color and text color of the home sections. After 2.0 the other options were added. You can find out what version you’re running by going to the Appearance section in your dashboard and selecting Themes. Hover over the theme’s screenshot and click theme details. That should tell you the version that’s running.

If it’s an older version you can update in the updates section of your dashboard.

Let me know if I can help,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Have the 'Home Sections' Options disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.