GOOGLE CHROME not showing STAFF PHOTOS

Support Area Forums Moonrise GOOGLE CHROME not showing STAFF PHOTOS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    andrew braswell
    Participant

Great theme first off!!

For some reason google chrome does not show the staff photos? When i look in firefox or safari its all there, but not in google chrome? any advice?

Thank you!

Andrew-

Bill Robbins

Andrew,

I’m glad you’ve been enjoying the theme and sorry about the trouble with the staff images. I have seen that happen where they will be visible in one browser and not others. What’s really odd about that is the browser where they aren’t visible isn’t consistent. For me it’s Safari where they can’t be seen. It’s been Chrome for you and Firefox for one other user.

I think I may have found a solution tonight though. I changed the name of the staff featured image size (it’s still the same dimensions) and doing so brought up the staff members for me. I’ve gone on and published an update to the theme. It should show up in the updates section of your WordPress dashboard soon.

Try making the update and see if that won’t fix it for you. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

andrew braswell
    Participant

Right on man! Thank you. I updated the theme and seems like on the homepage in chrome the staff images show up now! only problem is now they dont show up on the actual staff page when viewing in google chrome. :/

any help with this?

Thank you so much!

Bill Robbins

I’m glad that got us part of the way there. Any chance you could send over a link to where you’re not seeing the staff so I can take a closer look for you?

Thanks,
    Bill

andrew braswell
    Participant

go to reviewdemosite.com and click on artists. they images are not showing up when i view in google chrome.

Bill Robbins

Andrew,

Sorry about that. I missed the change in the staff page template. Here’s how to fix that too:

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress control panel and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose archive-staff.php and find this line:

<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" rel="bookmark"><?php the_post_thumbnail( 'staff' ); ?></a>

3. Replace that with this:
    4. Save your changes.

Once you refresh your browser, hopefully that will take care of it for you.

If you run into any trouble, let me know.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘GOOGLE CHROME not showing STAFF PHOTOS’ is closed to new replies.