Gallery with in a page

Support Area Forums Moonrise Gallery with in a page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    ZELDA F WILLIAMS
    Participant

Hello Bill,

I have been trying to put things together and have run into several problems. I would like to put a slide show on a page. I will have pages that highlight projects that I have done. On each page will feature a gallery of that project, a paragraph or two about the project and a link to the project site if provided. I am having trouble putting a slide show wihin a page. I have tried adding a gallery, I don’t know how to resolve the issue.

Also, I have a static Home page how do I decrease the size of the logo and move it over a bit to the left.

Also I tried to implement the code to increase the contact ht. Can you give me specific instructions on how to do that? I am not too familar with programming
    egoeimiwoodworks.com. I appreciate all you can do to help

Zelda

Bill Robbins

Zelda,

You can do all of those things. For your logo, the best bet there is to make the image itself smaller. I made two smaller versions for you. You can download them from here:

Just right click on an image and save it to your desktop or just click and drag it there.

You can also move the logo over too. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px) {

#header {
    		width: 1160px;
    	}

}

Update your settings. That will make the header area wider as long as the screen is large enough for it to fit.

For the slideshow on a page, you can do that. I don’t have a built-in slideshow for you in the theme on inside pages, so you’ll want to try a plugin. There are some in the WordPress plugin repository that look promising.

Just make sure to test them one at a time. If you have more than one of those plugins active at a time, they may not work.

For your contact section, it looks like you’re on the right path. I’d suggest using this embed code for your map:

You can also add this snippet to the Custom CSS box too. It will make the form fields a gray color so they stand out:

input.text,
    textarea#cntctfrm_contact_message {
    	background-color: #ccc;

}

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Thank you for your business and enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Gallery with in a page’ is closed to new replies.