Gallery style photos

Support Area Forums Moonrise Gallery style photos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Morgan Hurley
    Participant

Hello,

So I have added a Gallery page to my site. I was looking on wordpress forums because when I clicked on the thumbnails of the picture it was saying I needed to add a lightboxwidth 400 etc. to the end of the URL. It looks like WordPress has a couple of cool mosaic tile settings that I can use. I like the rectangular view the best but it says to add it under settings–media, and I can’t find the information needed. I tried adding there shortcode=rectangular in the text box but nothing happened. What should I do from here…

Morgan

Bill Robbins

Morgan,

Great question. There’s actually a bug in WordPress 3.5.1 that doesn’t let you choose to have your thumbnails link to the file instead of the attachment page. That’s what’s causing the error pop-up you see.

I’ve got a quick post about this at https://support.organizedthemes.com/9837/gallery-bug-in-wordpress-3-5-1/ where you can find a couple of work arounds too.

I’m running Beta 3 of WordPress 3.6 on my blog and it is fixed there so hopefully the workaround won’t be needed much longer.

If you need any help, let me know,
    Bill

Morgan Hurley
    Participant

Sweet! That was an easy fix!

Thanks again for your prompt response!

Morgan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Gallery style photos’ is closed to new replies.