gallery does not show up

Support Area Forums Agency gallery does not show up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question: http://battagliahomes.com/blog/
  • Author
    Participant

Hello! I added a gallery to the site and then the shortcode to the desired page where the gallery should be displayed and only the shortcode shows up, not the gallery. I sent the login to you before for this site since the site is under construction, I do not know why the gallery is not showing up. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance for your help!

Bill Robbins

What I typically do in troubleshooting first is disable all plugins and see if the problem persists. If the feature works as expected again, then I turn them on, one by one, until it stops working. Then I know what the source is.

Let me know what you turn up.

Take care,
    Bill

Participant

Thanks for the quick response. I did that and it still doesn’t work. What I am baffled by is that if I go into the plugin setting the gallery views ok but when I add the shortcode onto the page it does not work. I am stumped.

Bill Robbins

Are you using a gallery plugin or WordPress’ built in gallery?

Participant

I am using a plugin Visual Lightbox Gallery. I upload the gallery file and it provides short code but the short code doesn’t work on a page.

Bill Robbins

You’ll need to ask the author of the plugin then.

Participant

I contacted them and they provide the instructions which I followed to T. The shortcode should just work on the page and it doesn’t so I do not know if it is conflicting with the theme, I don’t see how it would but there is no other explanation. :/

Bill Robbins

You may have to choose a different plugin then. Sorry.

Participant

okie dokie. thanks for the response. Sorry to bug you! 🙂

Bill Robbins

No problem. Have a good afternoon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘gallery does not show up’ is closed to new replies.