Font's not working in child theme

Support Area Forums Forward Font's not working in child theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://dentonfarmpark.com/
  • Author
    Mark Vogler
    Participant

Bill, I need some help. I’m using a child theme and some of the text on the page is in times and not using the font’s associated in the customizer

Mark Vogler
    Participant

Attachment

Bill Robbins

Hello Mark,

Let’s give this a try. In the Customizer, go to the Widget Style section. In the Sidebar Widgets section find the drop down for the widget font. Even if it has the one you’d like to use listed there, change it to something else and save your changes. Then try chaining it back to the one you’d like to have. Repeat that for the Home Page Widgets section too.

See if that doesn’t cause the correct font to pull up there for you. Let me know if you still run into trouble.

Bill

Mark Vogler
    Participant

Whats funny is it shows it correct in the customizer. okay that fixed it thanks
    I used a text widget on the home page with an h3 style, wouldn’t use it there also? Ut didn’t

Bill Robbins

The customizer won’t push defaults to the database like our old theme options would. So even if it’s showing something in a drop down like that, it may not be saved. They are also saved individually unlike theme options so saving in one spot won’t save all of them; only what’s changed. It’s my least favorite part of the customizer.

The h3 tag has it’s own style setting so that will likely override a h3 inside a text widget. The headings options are in the Content Section.

Mark Vogler
    Participant

Thanks Bill!

Bill Robbins

Anytime 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Font's not working in child theme’ is closed to new replies.