Font Color

Support Area Forums Kerygma Font Color

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://gator4112.hostgator.com/~fhafc/wp-admin/
  • Author
    Susan Gaddis
    Participant

I have tried changing the font color in one of the sections (connect) on our home page – I change the color, then the page immediately takes me to the ‘connect’ page. Can you tell me why it would be doing that?

Bill Robbins

Are you saying that when you’re using the customizer, you change a color for one of the home blocks, the page being previewed changes to a different page? If you save your changes does the color change like you’d want it to in that home page block?

All of the color options are also in the Theme Options page. You can make changes there (Appearance > Theme Options in your WordPress dashboard) if the customizer is giving you trouble.

Let me know if you can’t change your colors.

Thanks,
    Bill

Susan Gaddis
    Participant

I change the color in the customizer and it lets me choose another color. As soon as I change it, before I can save it, the site takes me to the page that section is connected to … in this case it is the ‘Connect’ block and it takes me to the ‘connect page’.

Susan Gaddis
    Participant

I am completely unable to change the color. 🙁

Bill Robbins

Susan,

That’s most unusual about the customizer. What happens when you make the change in the theme options page? If you tried changing it in the options, did you also clear out the WP Super Cache cache after making the change?

Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Font Color’ is closed to new replies.