Few questions ( lastest tweets, post meta, page titles )

Support Area Forums Photobug Few questions ( lastest tweets, post meta, page titles )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Gor
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I have a few questions I do not know if it’s better to do them all in one post or prefer to separate them in different.

– Is it possible not to show the date published the tweet in the “lastest tweets” widget ?

– I have the intention to change the line that displays the date, comments, category, and ability to share it published, which is the file? I would like to delete “Make a comment” & “Category”, and “Share” I have to translate because my site´s language is spanish.

– How I can do to display the name of the page in the menu but not in the content of the page?

That’s all,

sorry if there are too many questions 😉

Bill Robbins

Always glad to help. Let’s see if we can answer your questions.

Hide Twitter Post Time

You can hide the time from each of your tweets. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

a.timesince {
    	display: none;
    }

Update your settings. That should hide the time from your Tweets.

Edit “Post Meta” Line

Great question. That is what we call the “Post Meta.” It’s located in the “includes” folder in the post-meta.php file. You can edit the text there and also remove any elements that you’d like to.

Hide Titles On Pages

It’s also possible to hide the titles on WordPress pages, but still have them appear in the navigation. Go to the Custom CSS box again and paste this:

.page h1.title {
    }

Update your settings and that should hide the title from pages. If you’d like to hide them on posts, you would use this:

.single h1 {
    }

If you have any other questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Gor
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Everything is ok except hide the time of tweets,I applied the code in Custom CSS, clean the cache but the time was still there.

Thanks for the other resolved questions, I´m so glad.

Bill Robbins

Hey Gor any chance you could send over a link to where you’re working with the theme so I can take a closer look at the Tweets for you?

Gor
    Participant

http://atapbi.com/ it’s still under construction

thank you very much

Bill Robbins

Thanks. It looks like we need to use this snippet instead:

.latest-tweets span a {
    }

See if that doesn’t hide it for you. Let me know if it doesn’t.

Gor
    Participant

Well done , perfect ! 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Few questions ( lastest tweets, post meta, page titles )’ is closed to new replies.