Facebook Links

Support Area Forums Authentic Facebook Links

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Chris Humphrey
    Participant

I just downloaded this theme and I really like the look and what it can do but the link bar along the bottom for Facebook, etc is sending me to a 404 error when I click on the link.

Solution? Thanks for your time! =)

Bill Robbins

Chris, glad you like the theme and sorry for the trouble. Any chance you could send me a link to where you’re working with it so I can take a closer look?

Chris Humphrey
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Thanks. Make sure that each link starts with http:// as that let your browser know that we’re going to a different site instead of a link on the current site. Let me know if you have any other trouble.

Henry Tolbert
    Participant

I am having some difficulty getting the facebook page to work. Can you help with this?

Bill Robbins

Henry,

I have an article aboutsetting up a Facebook tab that walks you through adding it to your site. Give those directions a try and let me know if you have any other trouble.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Bill

Henry Tolbert
    Participant

When I went through them, there is no “on facebook” tab during my setup. Thats where I got lost

Bill Robbins

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like they have updated their sign up process which is actually good news because it’s easier than before. The only downside is I’ll need to rewrite the instructions. It’ll take me about a hour to update those for the new set-up.

Jay Nathan
    Participant

Hi Bill, I’m trying to configure the Foundation Facebook Widget and am getting the following error message:

“Could not retrieve id for the specified page. Please verify correct href was passed in.”

I’m trying to use the URL of a friend’s facebook profile page. But do i need to actually create a page for this instead? Here’s the link I’m trying to configure:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1324997862

Thanks for your help.

Jay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Links’ is closed to new replies.