Error in shop

Support Area Forums Elite Error in shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question: http://chorines.dk/produkt-kategori/soede-sager/
  • Author
    Jonathan Nilton
    Participant

Hi Bill. I discovered this error in my eshop when I try to access a particular product category.
    How can I fix it?

I have not done anything new on the site, I just updated two weeks ago the wordpress and plugins like WooCommerce. After these updates, the site worked properly. So, the new error seems very strange for me. Attached, you will find an screenshot of the error.

Thanks in advance,

Lucas

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Hi Lucas,

Let’s try this. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Theme Options. Try saving your theme options and check your page again.

Hopefully that will take care of it. If it doesn’t let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Jonathan Nilton
    Participant

Hi Bill. The error disappeared but the products appears bigger. How can I put them like in the past?

Bill Robbins

In the theme options, there is a spot you can choose how many products are visible per row. It’s in the content tab there. Three or four would probably be a good fit.

Jonathan Nilton
    Participant

Thanks! It’s working properly right now. Do you know why appeared the error? It’s normal?

Bill Robbins

It came from the option to set the number of products per row being added to the theme. With themes with theme options pages, it’s good to save the options again after updating in case any additional options were added to the theme. With new sites, it won’t cause any issue, but with an existing one, saving again will keep trouble away.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Jonathan Nilton
    Participant

Perfect. So, It was just an error related to the update? Thanks for your help.

Bill Robbins

Yes. After a theme update, just make sure to save the theme options again for themes that have a separate options page. At the present, we’re not making new theme’s with options pages — all options are in the customizer and it’s not required there. But for existing themes like Elite, make sure to save the options after an update just to be safe.

Jonathan Nilton
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks, again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in shop’ is closed to new replies.