Equal Height Widgets Not Functioning

Support Area Forums Mise En Place Equal Height Widgets Not Functioning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://coyacromer.com.au
  • Author
    Jason King
    Participant

Hey Bill,

The equal height widgets function is not working correctly – I have had to use manual padding heights for the widgets but this seems to not hold each time I do it either. I get it padded to equal levels at the bottom and it works fine but the next time I log in it has gone to the dogs again.

You can see it in the attached pic.

Regards
    JK

Bill Robbins

Hi Jason,

That is interesting there. I’m not 100% certain what is up there. The idea behind the equal heights row is to have an image on one side via a widget’s background and have it stretch to be the same height as the other widgets next to it. Then a background color is applied to the entire row to keep things even. In this case that won’t help out since they are arranged a bit differently.

Here’s what I would do. Edit the widget that has the hours in it. Switch to the text side of the editor from the visual one. The last line there, change it to this:

<p style="text-align: center; padding-bottom: 8px;">Wednesday - Sunday: 5pm - 9pm</p>

That should give us padding on the bottom of that line vs. the container. Applying padding to the container itself probably won’t change the height because some javascript is adjusting the height to try and make them equal. I probably need a couple pixel adjustment in that javascript.

Applying a bit of padding to one of the elements inside the container should cause the overall height to change. Hopefully that will do the trick at least.

Hopefully that will do the trick for you.

Have a great weekend,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Equal Height Widgets Not Functioning’ is closed to new replies.