Epic Help

Support Area Forums Epic Epic Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Vince Williams
    Participant

Hello,

I am having just a bear of a time getting our epic theme to look anything close to this –
    http://www.organizedthemes.com/demo/epic/home-slideshow/

I can’t seem to even get the images to show up or get it close, are there any really detailed instructions?

I know this is most likely operator error, but any help would be great!
    Thanks

Vince Williams
    Participant

Sorry, Here is where I am stuck at, I can not get the images to show up in the slide show. Also if we want to have a slide show and the 2 static images how do I do that?
    Thanks

Vince Williams
    Participant
    Vince Williams
    Participant

So many questions? How do I get the Menu to show up above the pictures like on your demo?

Vince Williams
    Participant

Well I have a couple of pics rotating, still a very easy way I did it.

Bill Robbins

Vince,

Sorry for the confusion. Let me see if I can help you out.

Slider Options
    To set the slider options go to the theme options page (Appearance section of your WordPress control panel and then Theme Options) and choose the “Home Page” tab.

There are three options for the top of the home page.

You can choose between any of those three arrangements for the top of your home page.

Adding a Slide
    You can add a slide by going to the media section of your WordPress control panel and selecting “slides.” Once you’re there, you’ll see a button to add a new slide next to where it says “Slides” at the top of the page. Click that. Adding a slide is similar to adding a post. The featured image is the actual image of the slide. You can also paste the embed code for a video if you’d like to use video in your slides.

There is a quick screencast that can walk you through adding slides below. It’s from the Progress theme, but the principle is the same:

Menus
    You can create your navigation menu by going to the Appearance section and selecting “Menu.” I have another quick video that walks through adding menu items that you can watch here too:

If you need any help or direction, please feel free to ask. The instructions for the theme are here.

Thank you for your business and have a great week,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Help’ is closed to new replies.