Epic Help

Support Area Forums Epic Epic Help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Vince Williams
    Participant

Hello,
    Well a few posts and I have come to this coclusion. All I want is the site to look like the demo. http://www.organizedthemes.com/demo/epic/#

Hos do I set it up, I have tried everything and I can’t get any images to work, A major issue.

Bill Robbins

Vince,

I answered questions on this post of yours. If you still have trouble, let me know. I’d be glad to set up your site like the demo for you if that would be helpful.

Just let me know,
    Bill

Vince Williams
    Participant

Bill,
    I reply-ed to your email but it never went through. How would I go about getting you to
    setup the Epic theme like the demo for me? Thank you
    Vince

Bill Robbins

Vince,

Sorry the automated messages are available to be replied to, but just let you know about new posting to a topic that you’re subscribed to.

If you’ll send your login information to support@organizedthemes.com, I’ll be happy to take care of it for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Sharon Anderson
    Participant

I am having the same problem. I just purchased the Epic theme and have spent hours trying to set it up. I can’t seem to figure out what I am doing wrong to get the home page set up like the demo. Is there any way you can help me?

Bill Robbins

Sharon,

I’d be glad to set it up for you like the demo. Just send a login to your site along with the site URL to support@organizedthemes.com and I’ll take care of it.

Thank you for your business,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Help’ is closed to new replies.