EMERGENCY

Support Area Forums Foundation EMERGENCY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    kriz cortes
    Participant

WHAT THE HELL

I just edited the margin-bottom of the newsletter
    cause i changed the font of a P in the header using Fontific and now there was too much space, clicked update file on the editor
    AND THE WHOLE PAGE GOT MESSED UP!!!

It didnt mess up when i changed the font, it got messed up when i changed the margin!

There are NO Columns, No Images of the Donation or the News letter bar! everything is CRAZY!

I NEED TO FIX THIS RIGHT AWAY WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ??

kriz cortes
    Participant

PLEASE
    I KNOW ITS AN HOUR LATE BUT I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP!

Bill Robbins

If you can send me a link to where you’re working, I’ll be happy to take a look as soon as I get my likes in bed.

kriz cortes
    Participant

Hey! http://www.espacioapr.org
    i had to fix it so what i did is opez the theme’s zip and copypasted the style.css to the theme editor…..and lost everything….

is there anything we can do to get it back :/

kriz cortes
    Participant

hey, gmail returned like 3 emails i sent you a while back :S remember the widget you recommended for the sliding tabbed panels? it didnt work but i found this one: Tabber Tabs, its real good.

Bill Robbins

Thanks for sharing the widget. Unless you have a local copy of the changes you made to the style.css file, it’s not likely you’ll be able to get it back. The theme editor doesn’t keep revisions like the post editor does so there’s no way to roll back from inside WordPress.

Your web host might be able to get the file back for you. They’re probably the only ones who could do that now.

Sorry

kriz cortes
    Participant

ah, allright. It wasnt that bad after i copypasted the original style.css in the editor.
    Had to start from scratch but, it was still a relief after the mess i was seeing, jaj.

Thanks for your prompt attention Bill, you’re the man

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘EMERGENCY’ is closed to new replies.