embed for gofundme

Support Area Forums Grassroots embed for gofundme

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    soquinn
    Participant

hi there your height css here:

img, object, embed {
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;

seems to be conflicting with gofundme’s widget code pasted in a text widget as it cuts it off unless I disable height=”auto” but that affects other stuff.

<object classid=”clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000″ width=”258″ height=”338″ title=”Click Here to donate!” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”><param name=”movie” value=”//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf” /><param name=”quality” value=”high” /><param name=”flashvars” value=”page=xxxxxxxxxx&template=11″ /><param name=”wmode” value=”transparent” /><embed allowScriptAccess=”always” src=”//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf” quality=”high” flashVars=”page=xxxxxxxxxxx&template=11″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=”transparent” width=”258″ height=”338″></embed></object>

thoughts?

Bill Robbins

Hi,

That CSS snippet is there to allow items to scale in size as the browser window changes in size. It’s part of how items are responsive.

What you can do is set some specific CSS to give this object a height other than auto. If you’ll send over the URL to the page you’re working on, I can show you how to do that so that it impacts the widget you’re working with.

Thanks,
    Bill

soquinn
    Participant

Okay, i can’t send the page here:

embed code is basically:

<object classid=”clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000″ width=”258″ height=”338″ title=”Click Here to donate!” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”><param name=”movie” value=”//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf” /><param name=”quality” value=”high” /><param name=”flashvars” value=”page=xxxxxxxxxx&template=11″ /><param name=”wmode” value=”transparent” /><embed allowScriptAccess=”always” src=”//funds.gofundme.com/Widgetflex.swf” quality=”high” flashVars=”page=xxxxxxxxxxx&template=11″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=”transparent” width=”258″ height=”338″></embed></object>

what’s the new CSS I can add it? widget is text and ID is 2

<aside id=”text-2″ class=”widget widget_text clearfix”>

Bill Robbins

You could see how this works out:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

#text-2 object {
      	height: 338px;
      }

3. Update your settings.

Hope that helps point things in the right direction for you.

soquinn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

I’d be glad to take a look. When I visit that URL, I’m getting redirected to a different splash page. Is there a way to see around that?

soquinn
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Gotcha. Looks like it’s 75.137.215.252 right now.

soquinn
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Thanks. Try adding this to your Custom CSS too:

#text-2 embed {
    	height: 338px;
    }

and see if that won’t do the trick. Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Bill

soquinn
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘embed for gofundme’ is closed to new replies.