Elite + Cart66?

Support Area Forums Elite Elite + Cart66?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    slurp
    Participant

Hi!

I know the theme Elite is built to work with WooCommerce, but does it work with Cart66 just as well?
    Also, why have you chosen WooCommerce over other service providers (such as Cart66)? Are there some major benefits?

I am trying to choose the best ecommerce plugin for my WordPress webshop built around the Elite theme.

All replies are greatly appreciated!:)

Bill Robbins

Hello Manuel,

Great questions. It may be possible to use Elite with Cart66. I can’t say I’ve tested it. Some of the features like the home page product widget are specific to WooCommerce so that would not be available when using a different shopping cart plugin. The theme is largely “standard” in how it’s structured so it should work with most plugins, even if it doesn’t have any further enhancements.

I choose to go with WooCommerce for a couple of reasons. I’ve used it on my own store for about two years and have been very pleased with it. It’s worked very for me.

Also it is now the largest e-commerce platform on the internet based on the number of sites using it. The only larger category is bespoke systems that are created specifically for individual sites like Target, Amazon, Best Buy and so.

Since WooCommerce is so widely used, it has lots of development around it in terms of extensions and solutions that you take advantage of. Smaller products can’t offer as much.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Elite + Cart66?’ is closed to new replies.