Drop-down menus disappears in IE

Support Area Forums Foundation Drop-down menus disappears in IE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL to the page in question: http://alabamachristianathletics.com/
  • Author
    Gavin Brown
    Participant

Hey Bill,

I found a post in which you dealt with this issue in Epic theme a couple years ago. Wondering if there is a similar fix in Foundation?

After following a link from the home page (to another page on the same site), the nav menu becomes inactive, so to speak, and the dropdown menu disappears as well. Almost as if the nav menu is just a jpeg.

Bill Robbins

Hello Gavin,

That doesn’t sound good. I took a look just now and was able to navigate through the top level and drop down items. Would you mind letting me know which browser and version you’re using when you run into the trouble?

Thanks,
    Bill

Gavin Brown
    Participant

Problem occurred using Internet Explorer 11

Works fine in Chrome.

Bill Robbins

Sorry Gavin. I just spotted the title. Which version of IE are you having trouble with?

Bill Robbins

That is a bit unusual. Here are a couple of options for you. I also gave a fresh navigation test to the theme demo and it did appear to work, so you could update the theme to the current version. You can download it from the link in the right hand column here and install it like you would a new theme. Since it’s working in the demo, that might take care of it here for you.

I tried one thing experimenting with your site’s code that seemed to work. In the Custom CSS box that’s at the bottom of the styling tab in your theme options page, add this:

#navigation {
    	position: static;
    }

and see how that goes. Let me know if one of those doesn’t take care of it for you.

Thanks,
    Bill

Gavin Brown
    Participant

That worked Bill. You are the man.

Bill Robbins

Fantastic Gavin. Have a great day and let me know if you need anything else.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Drop-down menus disappears in IE’ is closed to new replies.