Drop Down menu not saving

Support Area Forums Epic Drop Down menu not saving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    ivsanmarcos
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I have the Epic webpage and I followed the video to create drop down menus. Unfortunately when I am in the navigation menu and I press “Save” after having moved the pages so that they become drop down, they all go back to the left of the screen and none of them become drop down pages. Thanks for your help.

Bill Robbins

Thank you for your business first of all. One situation that comes up with WordPress menus not saving is when you have more than 16 items in a navigation menu. There is a know limitation that you can read about in this WordPress Trac article. It’s essentially a discussion from many of the contributors to the WordPress core software about how to fix that issue.

Often this happens when a web host doesn’t have quite enough resources allocated to your site. Specifically users run short on memory as well as execution time.

Try making a small menu and see if that doesn’t work. If you still have trouble let me know and send me a link to your site and I’ll take a closer look for you too.

Thanks,
    Bill

ivsanmarcos
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Here is the website http://www.ivsanmarcos.org. I just have a hand full of pages I’m trying to organize. But it wont save. Thanks for your help. Sorry for the slow reply, I replied to email you sent instead of posting it. Thanks again.

ivsanmarcos
    Participant

Hi Bill,

figured it out. Turns out it was the web browser I was using (Chrome) was the problem.

Bill Robbins

That’s a most unusual situation, but I’m glad you’re able to save your menus again. If you have any trouble, let me know.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Drop Down menu not saving’ is closed to new replies.