Don't see post a comment in the entries

Support Area Forums Photobug Don't see post a comment in the entries

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    David Virgili
    Participant

Don’t see post a comment in the entries

Bill Robbins

David,

Thank you for your business first of all. When you say you don’t see a comment, do you mean the comment section isn’t showing up like it does on this post?

Just let me know and we’ll go from there.

Thanks,
    Bill

David Virgili
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Thank you David for sending over the link. Just to make sure, you do have comments turned on for your posts, right?

If you do, let’s try this next. Disable all of your plugins and see if your comments load. If the do, then try turning the comments on, one by one until it doesn’t load. Then you’ll know where the conflict is. If you’ll let me know what plugin is causing the conflict, I’ll try to help you fix it.

I noticed that you have the Jetpack plugin installed. You also might consider trying the WordPress.com comments that are included with it. I’ve been using them on our site and have been well pleased with them.

Let me know what you turn up and we’ll go from there,
    Bill

David Virgili
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the inconvenience, create the website a few weeks ago and did not remove the option “Automatically close comments on entries with more than 14 days”

Is solved, the problem was me.

greetings

Bill Robbins

David,

Glad you were able to track that down. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask.

Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Don't see post a comment in the entries’ is closed to new replies.