Donation Progress Bar

Support Area Forums Grassroots Donation Progress Bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://test
  • Author

I can’t seem to get the progress bar to work on our front page campaign. I followed the instructions on another post and created an order and set the cost to be zero, but don’t see the progress bar. Any other suggestions?
    Thanks

Bill Robbins

It looks like it was an older version of the plugin there. When WooCommerce 2.0 came out, there were some changes made to how the order status work which affected how the sales totals are generated for the graph.

I updated the plugin for you. Also I couldn’t find the order, so I made a new one. Once you have at least one real transaction, you can delete the sample.

Take care,
    Bill

It looks great, one more question, we have actually raised around half of our goal, is there anyway of reflecting that on the progress slider?

Bill Robbins

You can do that. I would edit the sample order that’s there. First change its status from completed to pending. Then you can edit the line with the product in it and change the amount from 5 to whatever number you’ve raised. After that you can switch the order back to completed.

Let me know if you have trouble,
    Bill

That worked! Awesome, just seeing it makes us feel like the goal is now within reach!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic! I hope you guys exceed your goal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Donation Progress Bar’ is closed to new replies.