Donation button not showing!!! urgent

Support Area Forums Grassroots Donation button not showing!!! urgent

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
URL to the page in question: http://jpwc.ca
  • Author
    Henry Motta
    Participant

Sorry to bother you, but my donation/donate button has disappeared from my

jpwc.ca/product/donate/#content pages.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    Bill Robbins

Make sure that there is a price set on the item. Even though this is a name your own price “product” there still has to be a price set in order for the purchase, or donate button to be visible.

See if that doesn’t bring the button back for you,
    Bill

Henry Motta
    Participant

This is what we have set for $25. Is there anything else we could do? It just disappeared from the page.

Bill Robbins

Looking at the page, the button isn’t hidden in the sense that if you supplied the correct input it would display. The add to cart form hasn’t been generated and inserted into the code.

In the theme demo’s name your price product (http://demo.organizedthemes.com/grassroots/product/give-any-amount/) I can duplicate that by removing the regular price from the item. In the attached screenshot it’s the 50. When I take that out the code ends up just like it does on your page there. I’ve run into that before with customers so I just wanted to make sure that isn’t the case here.

If that doesn’t do it, try changing the product temporarily so that it isn’t name your own price. See if that brings back up the button. Since the button isn’t in the code on the front end, we know it has to be something on the backend that’s preventing it from being generated. Let me know what you turn up.

Bill Robbins

If you want to send over a login, I can take a look for you. Just mark the reply as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Henry Motta
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Henry Motta
    Participant

Thank you!!!

Bill Robbins

Thanks Henry. Could you change that account to an admin one temporarily so I can see the backend of the site?

Bill Robbins

Thanks for doing that Henry. It looks like there is a conflict with the “WooCommerce Price by Country” extension. If I were to wager a guess, it’s likely that both this extension and the name your own price one are trying to modify the same functions in WooCommerce and it’s breaking the add to cart button.

I left the “WooCommerce Price by Country” extension turned off so the donation button would come back up again. I wish that they would play nicely together, but that doesn’t look like it is the case at the moment.

Let me know if I can help out,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear that did the trick 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Donation button not showing!!! urgent’ is closed to new replies.