Donation bar

Support Area Forums Foundation Donation bar

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.VCHousingTrustFund.org
  • Author
    Karen Fraser
    Participant

I have a donation bar on the Home page, where the settings (colors, etc) are modified using the “Donation bar widget” settings.
    I also have a donation bar widget inserted into the sidebar of the last page. The color settings on this are manipulated through the Widget appearance settings. Even though I’ve entered a progress % on the widget, I don’t know where to manage the color of the % as there isn’t an option for this on the Widget appearance settings, and the Donation Bar settings don’t appear linked to this Donation Bar, just the home page one. Where do I manage color for the % achieved section on donation bars located other than the Home Page graphic?
    I would like to add additional Donation bars (different projects) on various pages. How is it best to do this?

Bill Robbins

Hello Karen,

Are you wanting to have different colors for the widgets that on pages other than the home page? The theme has one built in setting that changes the home page progress color and the other instances of the widget together. If you need separate colors that can be done, but does require a custom approach.

Probably the easiest way to handle that would be to add all the widgets that you’d like to (you can have as many as you want). Then let me know what color you’d like to have in which widget. I can then show you how to do it. That’s dependent on the ID of the widget and that’s not available until the widget is on the front end of the site so add the widgets first and let me know if you’d like to do that.

If you have something else in mind, let me know.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Donation bar’ is closed to new replies.