Donate Button on Homepage

Support Area Forums Live Donate Button on Homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Deborah Gabriel
    Participant

Please can you advise how to change the colour of the ‘Donate’ Button linked to the donation bar.

In the theme options menu I have selected red (#ff0000) for all my buttons but the donation button is a different colour and I can see no option in the theme options menu to change it.

Thanks
    Deborah

Bill Robbins

Hey Deborah,

Sorry for the topic not showing up on your end. My membership software is fighting with the forum. The top post in any topic only visible by me at the moment. They are working on a fix, but for the time being, I’m the only user who can see them (though they are still there).

If there is a caching plugin installed on your site that will keep your changes from being visible immediately. You can find out if you do by going to the Plugins section and looking through the plugins there. Many web hosts now included WP Super Cache with their WordPress installations by default and that’s typically the cause for changes not being visible.

If that’s not the case, if you’ll send over a link to where you’re working with it, I’ll be glad to take a look for you on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
    Bill

Deborah Gabriel
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Thanks for getting back to me. There is not a problem with changes not showing up immediately – just uncertainty on how to change the colour of the Donation Button. The default colour is dark blue (see website http://blackbritishacademics.co.uk/) and I can’t see how to change it to #FF0000 to match the colour of my other buttons!

Thanks
    Deborah

Deborah Gabriel
    Participant

I figured it out by using Chrome Inspect Element developer tools and found the CSS style to change (using a Child Theme).

Thanks anyway!

Bill Robbins

Fantastic Deborah. Have a great week!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Donate Button on Homepage’ is closed to new replies.