Disappearing Background Images

Support Area Forums Foxy Disappearing Background Images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Bill Robbins

If you’ve recently discovered your background images are no longer displaying, it’s most likely the result of the update to WordPress 3.6. The new version of WordPress caused a conflict with our pop-up lightbox image viewer. That’s why your background images are no longer visible.

There are two ways to fix it. You can download an updated version of the Foxy theme from our sidebar here or if you’re using version 2.0+ of the theme, you can update it from inside your WordPress dashboard.

The other way is to use this quick plugin I made which will also take care of the conflict.

Mark Behee
    Participant

Hi Bill, Is it possible to adjust the background scrolling effect for mobile devices. I am finding that as a mobile device user scrolls, the background scrolls out of view. Then as scrolling stops the background springs back to where it should be. I would be ok with removing the background on mobiles like in the previous Foxy version. Thanks! –Mark

Mark Behee
    Participant

hope this is the right place to post. nothing was in this category, but the title seemed to fit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Disappearing Background Images’ is closed to new replies.