Description of the product

Support Area Forums Elite Description of the product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.olivace.cz/produkt/il-tratturello-evo-dop-075l/
  • Author
    Jiří Bernát
    Participant

Hi Bill,

Marry Christmas & Happy New Year to you.

Can you help me with the detailed description of the product? It Should be bellow the Photo and short description of the product.
    My description disappeared.

How is it possible? This problem started after the intalation of Socials Share Plugin.

Many thanks for reply.

Best regards.

Jiri

Bill Robbins

Hello Jiri,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too 🙂

I took a look at the page and spotted a few things that may be causing the trouble.

1) The smooth scroll plugin. I once had a smooth scroll effect built into the theme, but some changes to WooCommerce caused me to have to remove that. I would try deactivating that plugin and see if it makes a difference.

2) There are some javascript errors on the page that may be causing the trouble. Something is attempting to load the fancybox pop up from via the Next Gen Gallery plugin and it’s not able to do so. That could keep other javascript elements, like the product description tab from displaying.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction.

Take care,
    Bill

Jiří Bernát
    Participant

Ah, ok…it works now!
    Thanks

My second question is:
    Do you have any simple steps how to set up “Author, Date and Comments” on the top of the blog post? See attached.

Many thanks.

J.

Bill Robbins

Glad that helped out. It looks like your blog page is a standard WordPress page. What you’ll want to do is go to Settings in your WordPress dashboard and click on Reading. In the spot for page for posts, choose your blog page.

Now instead of showing the content on the blog page, it’ll show all of your published posts. The author, date and category will automatically be added to each post like the screenshot you attached.

You could break up the content you have on your current blog page into separate posts so it’s still available.

Hope that helps,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Description of the product’ is closed to new replies.