customization issues

Support Area Forums Curator customization issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Scott Lamlein
    Participant

Hi Bill:

Thanks for the theme update. I’m having trouble with customization, however:

– the logo I selected does not display, instead “Home” appears in the masthead
    – The blue scheme works when selected, but my custom background color #cccccc does not work.

Any help is appreciated – thanks!

Scott

Bill Robbins

Scott,

Let’s see if I can help out.

1) Logo–make sure that “Image” is selected in the “Text or Graphic Logo” section (just above where you upload your logo.

2) I don’t have the theme set so you can specify just a background color in the slider/page content area. The background color there is for a fallback behind the image. The blue color scheme has an image so you wouldn’t be able to see the color since it’s behind the image. But you can still use just a color. Paste this code into the box for “Custom CSS” and that should give you the color without the image:

body, .slider-one, #wrap { background-image: none; background-color: #ccc; }

That should give you the silver color you’re after.

If you have any trouble or questions, let me know.

Happy New Year

Scott Lamlein
    Participant

Hi Bill:

Sorry, but neither is working – I did have “image” selected, and have uploaded the logo image, yet it does not appear.

I’ve inserted the CSS rule as you suggest, but no change, and Firefox’s CSS tool does not show the new rule at all.

http://www.dev.premierportraits.net/

I’d be glad to send you the wp login via private email if that helps.

Thanks very much,
    Scott

Bill Robbins

That sounds like a good idea to me. Just email your login details to support@organizedthemes.com

Happy New Year

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘customization issues’ is closed to new replies.