Contact Widget

Support Area Forums Bottega Contact Widget

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Sejal
    Participant

Hey Bill,
    First I wanted to thank you for all the help you’ve offered up to this point!
    I had some questions about customizing the contact widget, some stuff I was able to find in other forums, some not.
    1. I wanted to change the size of the map as it fits in the widget to be a bit wider and taller. I’m aware how to customize the embed code, but it still only seems to fit in the 300×280 box.
    2. Is there a way to adjust the times/days for the ‘Our Hours’ section? Basically, I want to remove the colon and the indentation on the 2nd line so that I can have everything on the same line.
    3. Under ‘Our Location’, a second identical title comes up below it. If I delete it from the widget, it removes both, leaving no title at all. Is there a way to delete the 2nd title so that it appears as ‘Our Hours’ does?
    Thanks in Advance, you’re the best!
    Sejal

Sejal
    Participant

Actually Bill,
    Just figured it out…but thanks for reading!
    Sejal

Bill Robbins

Glad you found a solution. If you have any trouble let me know.

Bill

Paul Reboul
    Participant

hi bill I have a similar problem, I have a square map the smallest it will go then a whole load of blank space with my opening times in on the left of the map I really want to make my map to be wide but skinny so it fits snug up next to the contact info.
    I am trying to keep the home page viewing area on the screen so people dont have to scroll to see my phone number etc
    Also I dont want it to say “to view larger map etc” Can you help

Bill Robbins

Paul,

You can change the width of the map and contact details. We leave a bit of room as some people have longer names than others. To change the widths on the home page, go to the Theme Options page and choose the Styling tab. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

#home-middle #address-left {
    	width: 210px;
    }

#home-middle #address-right {
    	width: 375px;
    }

The top one is the width of the address/hours block. The second width is for the map. You may need to adjust those to fit your specific situation. Also that will only affect the home page so you’ll still be ok to use this on the inside pages.

Whatever width you pick for the second part, choose that for the map width when you’re creating it.

If you have any questions or trouble, just let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Widget’ is closed to new replies.