Contact Area – partial graphic, no hours

Support Area Forums Moonrise Contact Area – partial graphic, no hours

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://61e.99a.myftpupload.com/
  • Author
    Ron Marshall
    Participant

Hi Bill,

In the contact area of the homepage, only a small area of the graphic appears (940×263), the hours of operation do not appear, and even though I have declared a contact page, the contact info does not appear. I love the way it looks on your live demo page. Trying to duplicate.

Bill Robbins

Hey Ron,

In the demo, all of the content is added to the front page via widgets. There is a widget called Home Block — Contact that pulls in the information from the theme options page’s contact tab and displays it on your home page.

I went with a widget for that instead to give user a bit more flexibility in where they place it on the home page.

There’s a quick rundown on the home page widgets in the theme documentation too (https://support.organizedthemes.com/moonrise/). Let me know if you run into trouble.

Take care,
    Bill

Ron Marshall
    Participant

Hi Bill,

I got things working to a point, meaning the google web address is showing instead of the resulting google map. Any thoughts?

Bill Robbins

Most likely it’s the Jetpack plugin’s enhanced embeds module that’s causing the trouble. If you deactivate it, that typically will let the map embed code work like it should.

Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick,
    Bill

Ron Marshall
    Participant

I was hoping that would do the trick, but it did not. I simply pasted the url into the input area…is there more to it than that?

Bill Robbins

Yes. Use the embed code from Google maps as opposed to the URL.

Ron Marshall
    Participant

Genius…once again. You make my job as easy as I make yours difficult!! Thanks once again.

Bill Robbins

Anytime. It’s my job to help you look good.

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Area – partial graphic, no hours’ is closed to new replies.