Comments on Blog page

Support Area Forums Epic Comments on Blog page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Kevin Huntsinger
    Participant

Bill,

I have the widget for “recent comments” on my Blog page but it’s blank. Am I missing something?

Where do I enter my Social Media information i.e. Twitter etc?

Kevin Huntsinger
    Participant

Another question is I have the Page widget on the Home page.. Why doesn’t it format like the Post Widget? The post widget at least fills the the space where the Page will only fill the space of a widget.

Bill Robbins

Hey Kevin,

It doesn’t look like anyone has left a comment so far. There will need to be at least one comment for something to appear in the widget.

The contact widget has the theme’s built in social icons. Since this a personal site and you don’t need a map and service times, I would either:

1. Use social icons in your navigation menu. There is a plugin called Menu Social Icons (https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-social-icons/) that lets you do that.
    2. Use a widget that has social icons in it. You could add that via a plugin. There’s a bunch, literally dozens and I don’t have a recommendation really. I would Google for some run downs or comparisons of social icon plugins for WordPress and see what has received good reviews.

Take care,
    Bill

Kevin Huntsinger
    Participant

Thank you Bill! Here’s another:

Another question is I have the Page widget on the Home page.. Why doesn’t it format like the Post Widget? The post widget at least fills the the space where the Page will only fill the space of a widget.

Bill Robbins

The post widget is the only one set to fill two columns. All the others are for one column on the home page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Comments on Blog page’ is closed to new replies.