Clicking on Featured Row image does not take to food menu

Support Area Forums Bottega Clicking on Featured Row image does not take to food menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.sunrisecafeandcabins.com
  • Author
    ksjmkt
    Participant

I have four food menus for the featured row and one to the cabin page. All are set up as posts. The cabin goes to the right page. The food items don’t go to the menu pages but to blank pages. How do I correct this? I’ve been meaning to get this corrected and finally have a chance to do so.

Bill Robbins

Good Morning,

When you set this up, did you use the redirect option to send these to a different URL? There was a WordPress update a while back that caused the redirect option to no longer work correctly. So we added a new set of options to the home page tab in the theme options page.

There you can add the image, caption and link for each of the spots on the featured row without having to use any redirects.

I would swap out the posts that you have there for this other option. Hopefully that will cause them to go where they should.

If you have any questions or trouble, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

ksjmkt
    Participant

Thank you that worked. When I updated the theme I guess I didn’t pay attention to the WordPress changes.

Bill Robbins

I’m glad that worked for you. The WordPress admin doesn’t provide a direct way to show changes in a theme the way it does for a plugin. That makes what changes in an update easy to miss.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking on Featured Row image does not take to food menu’ is closed to new replies.