Changing URL links

Support Area Forums Foundation Changing URL links

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Dale Eby
    Participant

Good Morning Bill,

In the foundation theme I have a picture I am using on our front page as a call to attention . The idea is a person will see the picture, which is our products, and click on the picture and it takes you the products page. http://www.daleeby.com (Our products on the left hand side)

The problem I am having is I put in the information for the link, the url of the products page, into the link field of picture, save it and update.

When i go to check the link from the home page for the picture, the url information I entered is gone. WordPress replaces the URL information I entered with what seems like a default URL address for the picture.

I have tried this several times with no luck. I am trying to figure out if the problem is with word press or perhaps the foundation theme.

Thank you

Bill Robbins

Dale,

I’m honestly not sure what’s causing that trouble. I took a look and it appears that you’re running version 2.0.8. In version 2.1.0 we replaced the fields boxes with a different set up (we were standardizing that across our themes). I’m not aware of an incompatibility with the older version and the current version of WordPress, but it could still exist.

You might try updating to the current version (2.1.5) and see if that fixes the problem for you.

If you have any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing URL links’ is closed to new replies.