Changing text-colour in mainbox

Support Area Forums Foxy Changing text-colour in mainbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://www.kennethlykke.dk
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I guess it should be the easiest thing in the world, but after hours, i´m giving up.
    How do i change the colour of the text in the main-box?
    It´s black now, and i need it white.

I changed every single colour on the adjust and styling sections, but none of them
    change the main text. I´ve tried with css-code, but that did not work either.

Please help 🙂

Bill Robbins

Hello Steffen,

I looks like the style in the style.css file that sets the text color has an error in it. Here’s how to change it back.

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress control panel and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose style.css
    3. Find this spot:

body { 
      	color: ##fff; 
      	background-color: #000; 
      }

e

and change it to this:

body { 
      	color: #fff; 
      	background-color: #000; 
      }

4. Save your changes.

That should turn the text back to white for you. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Enjoy your Sunday,
    Bill

Participant

Thanks so much for the help – but to be honest, it still does not work.
    For now i dropped the staff-section and instead only used sites, so i can change the color manually.

Btw. i saw you link to a page in a reply to someone else – a page where you can make a color, and it gives you the css-code. But now i can´t seem to find it, can i please ask you to give me the link again? 🙂

Thanks so much for great themes, i already have 4 of them in use out there – great work!

Bill Robbins

Steffan,

I think that may have actually gotten it. I took the inline styles out of everything, except for the middle paragraph where I changed it to black. It ended up with the attached screenshot.

Let’s try clearing out your browser cache and refreshing. See if that won’t make all the text white again.

I’m glad you’ve been able to make use of the themes. It’s always great to hear that people have been able to create things they are happy with using them.

I’d be glad to help out with the CSS. Is there something in particular you’re looking to change? I’m afraid a good many of my support requests have to do with CSS, but if you let me know what you’re looking for and we’ll find it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing text-colour in mainbox’ is closed to new replies.