Changing color of top logo & navigation bar

Support Area Forums Live Changing color of top logo & navigation bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author

Hello,

We are attempting to change the color scheme of the Live theme to follow the colors of our organization. How do you recommend changing the top logo/navigation bar? In the css, it looks like it’s an image that you have uploaded? I’m not sure how to go about changing that.

Thanks so much for your help,
    Sarah

Bill Robbins

Sarah,

Thank you for your business first of all. You are correct that the area behind the logo/navigation is made with an image. I’d be happy to edit the original to use your colors. Just let me know what colors you’d like to use there and I’ll take care of it for you.

Enjoy your week,
    Bill Robbins

Hi Bill,

Thanks so much for your response, and I apologize for taking so long getting back to this. If you could re-make the image with #F7B512, that would be fantastic. I like how the default image faded out, so if it could possibly fade into white or #0033AB (our background color) that would be great too.

Thanks again!
    Sarah

Bill Robbins

Sarah,

No problem. Here is the new header image for you. You can right click it and save it to your desktop and then add it to your site.

If you run into any trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing color of top logo & navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.