Changing color of links and the search button

Support Area Forums Forward Changing color of links and the search button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question: http://worcesterbox4.org/Live-Scanner/
  • Author

Good Afternoon Bill,

Sorry to bother you with yet another request for help, but as a first time webmaster, your help with tweaking the theme to fit our needs has been a godsend.

In interest of full disclosure, this isn’t a priority, it’s just something on the “to do” list that I wanted to get to eventually.

What I’m looking to do is to change the color of links on our website from the traditional blue to a color more pleasing to the color palate used on our website. I’m also looking at doing the same for the search button.

Thanks for everything Bill! You’ve been an awesome help!

– Mike

Bill Robbins

Glad I could help you out Mike.

You’re welcome to change those colors. To do that, go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Customize. On the left hand side you’ll see the options broken up into several different sections. Click on the “Content” spot and you’ll find options for the link color and the link color while hovering there. You can use the color pickers to find just the right color.

To change the search button, also in the customizer, click on the buttons section. You’ll find 4 color pickers here for button colors. That way you can change the text color and background of the buttons and also the hover state of the buttons too.

Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick for you.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Bill

Thanks Bill and Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

– Mike

Bill Robbins

Thanks Mike…you too 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing color of links and the search button’ is closed to new replies.