Change Suggested Price With Shatner

Support Area Forums Forward Change Suggested Price With Shatner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    J
    Participant

Hello Bill

How can I get “Suggested Price:” to NOT appear on our campaign product page?

I’m using Shatner Name Your Price, and only want their “Name your own price” to show up there. Also, how can we have the currency symbol appear in the box where where one can enter their own price. (I have selected $ as our WooCommerce currency).

Kindly,
    Jevon

Bill Robbins

Hi Jevon,

You can do that. The directions below will take out the suggested price. They will also change the Name your own price text and add in a dollar sign there too. It’ll be best to keep that symbol outside of the input to make sure we don’t throw any errors.

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Customize.
    2. Look down for the advanced section and click on it. Then choose Custom CSS.
    3. In the box there, add this:

.name_price h5.price {
      	display: none;
      }

.name_price p.price label {
      	display: none;
      }

.name_price p.price::before {
      	content: 'Enter Donation Amount $';
      }

.name_price input.name_price {
      	margin-left: 0px !important;
      }

4. Save your changes.

You can change the Enter Donation Amount text above if you’d like to.

Hope that helps out,
    Bill

J
    Participant

Thank you Bill,

That did the trick!

The text colour in the campaign widget button label is not appearing as the colour that I have selected for the sidebar widget buttons (which is where it is located) and I don’t see where else to adjust this button’s text colour. Also, when hovering over this button the text disappears completely (and I have not selected the same text colour and hover colour – which might be the obvious reason why the text disappears).

I’d like the campaign widget button text to be white. The button colour and hover colour are fine as is.

Your assistance is always greatly appreciated.

Jevon

Bill Robbins

You’re welcome to change the color of the label there. I don’t believe there is a built in control for that so here’s how. Add this to your Custom CSS to change its color.

.name_price p.price::before {
    	color: #000;
    }

Feel free to replace the #000 with the color you’d like to use.

I believe the button there is inheriting the custom link color for widgets. The button is also a link. Add this to your custom CSS too:

.widget a.button {
    	color: #fff;
    }

.widget a:hover.button {
    	color: #fff;
    }

and see if that won’t keep the color white for you.

Let me know if it gives you any trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Suggested Price With Shatner’ is closed to new replies.