Change Sponsor slug to Supplier

Support Area Forums Forward Change Sponsor slug to Supplier

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    Dave Funderburke
    Participant

How do I change the “sponsor” slug to “supplier”?

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Also, the sponsor interface is not giving me the option to add website, phone, and social media links. I see the links on the sample content listings but I do not see where to change it or add it on new listings. I am sure I just need to activate or turn something on but I am not sure where.

Bill Robbins

Hi Dave,

I have an update that’s been ready to go that makes it possible to change out the URL slugs for staff and sponsors if so desired. Let me check on the staff details box and see if I can bring it back up before the update is released. It looks like it has vanished.

Thanks,
    Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Hey Bill,

Any updates on this? I was prompted to update the theme which I did. However, I still do not see the place to change the sponsor slug nor do I appear to have the ability to add the sponsor details.

Bill Robbins

Barring anything unforeseen, it should be ready this afternoon. That was probably the update to version 1.0.7 which came out at the end of July.

Bill Robbins

Dave,

I just published the update. You should be able to apply it by going to the updates section of your dashboard and refreshing the page to get WordPress to check again for it.

That should bring back up the staff info box. It’ll also add a spot for URL slugs in the advanced section of the customizer. If you make any changes there be sure to go to the permalinks page in your WordPress settings and save your permalinks again. Otherwise you’ll have not found errors.

If you run into trouble, let me know.

Take care,
    Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Hey Bill,

All of my issues are with the SPONSOR section not the staff section. I updated the theme and I now have the ability to change the slug for staff but still not sponsor. I also still do not have the ability to add sponsor details.

Bill Robbins

Hi,

Can you send over a login so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

I just created a user and had it send you a notice to support@organizedthemes.com. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Bill Robbins

Thanks David. I believe you’re good to go now with the sponsors too. Let me know if it gives you trouble.

Bill

Dave Funderburke
    Participant

Thanks! It look like everything is there.

Bill Robbins

Fantastic. Sorry again for the trouble. I’ve been with a sick 1st grader all week and my mind is a bit like mush at the moment.

Take care,
    Bill

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Sponsor slug to Supplier’ is closed to new replies.