Change Logs?

Support Area Forums Bottega Change Logs?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Ian Coburn
    Participant

Are their change logs available? I want to update an old install of Bottega, but I want to know what files I need to update rather than over-write everything. I can’t find any change logs though.

Bill Robbins

Ian,

Good question. The changes are located inside the readme.txt file that’s inside the theme folder.

Here’s a copy of what has changed too. If you have any questions, let me know.

Change Log:

Updated: Reworked menu page template to work like original Bottega theme
    Moved class for menu item thumbnail to the featured image array instead of wrapping in a div.
    Applied shadow class to menu item thumbnails

Fixed: Ordering of menu items on menu group page (reflects numerical order now)
    Height of menu items in list. Took out default height and the bottom margin on the item description.

Removed: Background image of clock and pointer from contact widget

Added: Options framework
    Custom post type/taxonomy for food items (allows multiple menu listings)
    PO file for translation (and setting text domain of all elements)
    Post formats for images, galleries, and video
    Added fitvids.js to resize videos proportionally to fit areas
    Editor styles

Updated: Changed slideshow to use custom post type
    Updated Facebook social plugin to latest version
    SEO titles (added Facebook meta tags too)
    Updated built in pagination
    Moved CSS3 Pie loading to header instead of separate file and updated PIE.htc to version beta5
    Added custom field redirect to fields.php file
    Changed menu page template to display the food custom post type
    Changed loading of the Nivo slider script to be conditional for the home page or a gallery post type
    Added WordPress pagination and removed references to WP-Pagenavi

Fixed: Bug in layout of contact widget that caused some widgets on overlay it

Ian Coburn
    Participant

Bill, thanks for the speedy reply. What I was hoping for was a breakdown of what files had changed. When I buy themes from other sources, they list the files that were updated in the new release so you know which files need to be updated/overwritten on the FTP.

Thanks

Bill Robbins

Good question. Between the 1.0 series to the 2.0 series virtually every file in the theme changed with the exception of the image files.

Between 2.0.0 and 2.0.1 the taxonomy-menu_group.php, page-menu.php, style.css and options.php all changed.

Hope that helps out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Logs?’ is closed to new replies.