Caption title and Ghost Button

Support Area Forums Mise En Place Caption title and Ghost Button

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL to the page in question: http://
  • Author
    chowsir88
    Participant

Hello bill,

I have downloaded the sample content for this theme for review and I noticed that the title of caption and the ghost button is not show in home page. Your demo was shown fine, please advice how to fix this.

Regards,

Bill Robbins

Good Morning,

Sorry for the import trouble. The home page uses the page builder to create its layout. The top row has one column and one widget in that column, the “Animated Text” widget. It has a “title” of “The Restaurant Theme For WordPress” with the font size set to 30px in size. The caption is skipped and two buttons are added with links. Both have the “ghost button” box checked.

In the row settings, click on “layout” and check the box for “hero.” The hero position (vertical) is set to “bottom” and the hero position (horizontal) is set to center. Under design in the row settings, the background image is set and it’s position is set to parallax. Setting it to parallax takes care of the image size and position.

That’s how the top row in the demo’s home page is set up. If you run into trouble, let me know.

Have a great week,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

I’d be glad to take a look for you. Could you send over the URL to your site? That always helps out when troubleshooting.

Thanks,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending that over. Two options for you. You can install and activate this plugin: https://support.organizedthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jquery-update.zip or you can go to the advanced section in the customizer, choose other options and disable page transitions. I believe either one of those will help you out here. Let me know if that doesn’t do the trick.

Bill Robbins

Glad to hear they did the trick.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Caption title and Ghost Button’ is closed to new replies.