Can I post copy full-width on Foundation HOME page under the slider

Support Area Forums Foundation Can I post copy full-width on Foundation HOME page under the slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Bill Gordon
    Participant

Hi All,
    Can I post copy/text the full-width on Foundation HOME page under the slider. I want text/post to go cross the full-width of the page (960px?) under the slider (like where the “make a difference” bar goes on the demo “http://www.organizedthemes.com/demo/foundation.

I am simply looking to put 1 or 2 short paragraphs across the entire home page under the slider and above the widget boxes.
    Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Bill,

You can do that. Here’s how:

1. Go to the Appearance section in your WordPress control panel and select Edit.
    2. From the list of files on your right, choose page-home.php and find this spot:

</div><!-- #home-top -->

3. Right below that paste this:
    4. Save your changes.

That should let you insert content from the home page (enter it there like you would on any other page). It’ll show up below the top section with the slider and above bottom widgets. If you don’t have any content on the home page it will simply not be there.

Let me know if you have any trouble,
    Bill

Bill Gordon
    Participant

Hi Bill,
    Worked like a charm! Thanks as usual for the timely response.
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Anytime Bill. Have a great day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I post copy full-width on Foundation HOME page under the slider’ is closed to new replies.