Campaing product style

Support Area Forums Grassroots Campaing product style

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Alejandro Hiniesta
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the Campaing product. It can be a missundertanding of the instructions.Hello, I have a problem with the Campaign product. It can be a misunderstanding of the instructions.

I have created a product but can set a style of the product page as the example of the theme. What I’m doing wrong?

thanks

Bill Robbins

Hello Alejandro,

Thank you for your business. Sorry for the trouble there. In the screenshot, it looks like the donation “product” needs to have a price set for it. Once a price is added the add to cart button will be present.

If you’d like for your donors to donate any amount you’ll want to install this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/shatner-name-your-own-price-for-woocommerce/). That’s the one used in the demo that allows users to give any amount.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Alejandro Hiniesta
    Participant

Thanks Bill, but the plugin was installed, so that is not the error. The issue is how to pass from my horrible style page to http://demo.organizedthemes.com/grassroots/product/give-any-amount/

Also, the plugin WooCommerce – Campaigns is also installed.

regards,
    Alejandro

Bill Robbins

If you’d like to send over a login, I’d be glad to take a look for you. You can mark the reply here in the forum as private and I’ll be the only one who can see it.

Thanks,
    Bill

Alejandro Hiniesta
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alejandro Hiniesta
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Alejandro,

Thanks for sending over the login information. Could you also send the URL to your site?

Thanks,
    Bill

Alejandro Hiniesta
    Participant
    Bill Robbins

Good Morning Alejandro,

Perfect. I took a look for you. It appears that the product didn’t have a price entered in for it. In order to have the add to cart button visible WooCommerce does require an amount to be entered there. The amount can even be zero if you’d like it to, but there does have to be something present for it to work.

To allow users to give any amount, what you can do is set the price to 0 and then click the spot to allow users to name their own price. That will allow them to give any amount that you’d like them to.

If you’d like to remove the suggested price line from the front end of your site you can do that. Here’s how:

1. Go to your theme options page and choose the Advanced tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and add this:

.name_price h5.price {
      	display: none;
      }

3. Update your settings.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Campaing product style’ is closed to new replies.