Calendar/Events page Hero image will not display

Support Area Forums Kerygma Calendar/Events page Hero image will not display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: http://newfaithbiblechurchtx2.mystagingwebsite.com/events/
  • Author
    Vanessa Ekno
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to understand why the Hero image for the Calendar/Events page will not show. I’ve selected the check-box option to include a Hero image from the Theme Options/Hero Section.

I do have several events already created. This feature works for the Blog page Hero image but not the Calendar page, that I can figure out. Please help!

Also, the Hero image does not display on single post pages, single event pages or single podcast pages.

Thank you for your help.

Bill Robbins

Hi Vanessa,

I’d be glad to take a look at your event page for you. If you want to post the login details and mark the reply as private, I’ll be the only one who can view them.

The hero area is only available on pages, so posts, staff members and podcasts don’t have that option available to them. Only items actually created through WordPress’s pages will be able to use them.

Thanks,
    Bill

Vanessa Ekno
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bill Robbins

Thanks for sending that over. Looks like that section of the hero-options.php needed a bit of an update. I made the change for you and will roll that into the next theme update for everyone else. That seems to have pulled the hero area up for the events calendar archive page.

For the other posts, podcasts and any pages that don’t have a hero. What you’ll want to do is set your default navigation color so that it works with those pages. Any page that has a hero has options to change the color of the navigation items on that specific page. You’ll use those to change the navigation colors so they work with the background image there.

Let me know if that doesn’t get things going for you.

Have a great Thanksgiving,
    Bill

Vanessa Ekno
    Participant

Awesome, thanks so much. I really appreciate it! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Bill Robbins

Glad that did the trick Vanessa. Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar/Events page Hero image will not display’ is closed to new replies.