Blog Posts Not on Blog Page

Support Area Forums Authentic Blog Posts Not on Blog Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Sam Braswell
    Participant

Greetings,

I bought the Authentic Theme over the weekend for http://www.PleasantRidgeCarrollton.com and have got many things up and running. After a little research and some trial/error I finally got the sliders to show on the homepage but the blog posts are not showing up on the Blog page. I have checked my settings and I’m sure it’s something simple.

After looking through the knowledge base, I have not found the answer to my problem. Also, I’ve only added one staff member (me) and the page shows on a separate page. Again, I’m sure I’ve missed a step.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sam Braswell

Bill Robbins

Sam,

I appreciate your business first of all. Sorry for the trouble too. Authentic has a built-in home page (it’s our last theme that uses one). To have it display the home page from the demo, you need to have your reading settings (Settings > Reading in your WordPress Dashboard) set so your front page displays your latest posts.

For your blog page, the theme was made to work with a master category. You add all your posts that you’d like to have in your blog to a specific category. They can be in other categories too (you can use more than one) and then that category is added to the navigation. That will create a blog page.

If you’ll send a login to your site to support@organizedthemes.com I’ll be glad to fix the staff section for you. On Monday I discovered that two components of the staff section were not in the previous authentic.zip file so they’ll need to be added for that to work correctly.

Thank you for your business and sorry for the trouble,
    Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog Posts Not on Blog Page’ is closed to new replies.