blog

Support Area Forums Kerygma blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
URL to the page in question: eastsidestudents.com
  • Author
    Participant

i’ve found the place to post articles on the left side tool bar of the dashboard.

how can i set up a page to displays these articles?

Bill Robbins

Hey Zac,

First you’ll want to create a page for your blog and publish it. Then to go the settings section in your WordPress dashboard and click on Settings. Next to where you selected your home page as the front page there will be a drop-down menu you can use to set the “posts” page. This is your blog page. Select the page you just published there and update your settings.

That should give you a page that displays all your posts now.

Have a great Saturday,
    Bill

Participant

I have found how to add posts in the dashboard, but how do i set up a page so the the blog part of my site is view able?

Bill Robbins

After you create the page like I describe above you can add it to your navigation menu like you would any other page. That will let your visitors be able to find your blog page. It’ll display all published posts from any category.

Participant

hey bill,

im not sure i understand how to find the dropdown box in the setting section. i’ve chekc thru every section of settings but do not see it.

Bill Robbins

Sorry that my typo. Go to Settings in your dashboard and then Reading. It’s right next to where you selected your home page as your front page.

You can also find it in the customizer now too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘blog’ is closed to new replies.