Audio Player not visible

Support Area Forums Authentic Audio Player not visible

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
URL to the page in question: http://warrenalliance.org/podcast/engage-personal-witness/
  • Author
    Doug McCracken
    Participant

Warren Alliance Church
    warrenalliance.org

Theme: Authentic

Our audio player is no longer visible on the website. You can still download the file and podcasting apps are still getting the feed.

Please advise.

I’m only in the office today as I will be leaving for the holiday. If possible, please contact me as soon as possible. (814) 723-2380

Doug McCracken

Bill Robbins

Hello Doug,

Sorry for the trouble there. One possibility is a change that was made in WordPress that affected the audio player. It could be causing your trouble here.

It looks like the site is running a version of the theme before dashboard updates were added. Here’s what I would suggest. Use your web host’s control panel’s file browser to go to the wp-content/themes folder on your server. Download the authentic folder to your computer so you have a backup. Then delete it off of your server.

After that, download the latest copy from our downloads section (https://support.organizedthemes.com/downloads/), unzip the attached file and upload that folder to the wp-content/themes folder on your server. That’ll update the theme to the most recent version.

You’re welcome to use the theme as long as you’d like to. Officially it was retired early this year so most likely this will be the last version of the theme that’s released.

Let me know if you run into trouble.

Thanks,
    Bill

Doug McCracken
    Participant

Thanks. I was able to update to the newest version of the theme and the audio player works great.
    I’m having a new problem which I hope is a simple fix. For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the slide player working on the home page. The only options I see are for posts or a static page.

Please advise.

Bill Robbins

Glad that fixed it for you Doug.

You’ll want to make a page for your home page and use the “Home” page template. Then in your reading settings choose to have a static page as your front page and select the page you just created. That’ll get you back to the home page you had before.

Bill

Doug McCracken
    Participant

Thanks! I think I’m almost good to go. I noticed in the newest version of the theme that the menu and headings are a very thin font. I would like something a bit easier to read. Is this a simple change? Any recommendations?

Bill Robbins

You’re welcome to pick a different font. If you’ll look in the customizer, I believe there are around 100 or so you can choose from for the various elements in the theme. See if you don’t spot one there that you like.

Doug McCracken
    Participant

I see where I can change the font for “body” and “header” but don’t see where I can change the font for the menu and Widget Titles. They are still very thin.

Bill Robbins

You can also find every styling option in the Styling tab of the theme options page. There are options there for navigation menu items and widget titles.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Audio Player not visible’ is closed to new replies.