Arrows on Home Page Slideshow

Support Area Forums Epic Arrows on Home Page Slideshow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
URL to the page in question:
  • Author
    Joey Colson
    Participant

The only topic I could find that you’ve addressed the issue of conflicting arrows/captions/video controls said you were planning on changing this feature. The version I have still has slider arrows that show up on the left and conflict with the slides. Is this still something you’re planning on changing or is there something I need to alter to have this work better? Thanks!

Bill Robbins

Joey,

Thank you for your business first of all. I had not thought about those arrows in a good while so I’m glad you brought it up. You can move them to make them more visible and accessible. Here’s how to do that:

1. Go to the Theme Options page and select the Styling tab.
    2. Scroll down to the Custom CSS box and paste this:

.front {
      	overflow: visible;
      }

.flex-direction-nav a {
      	bottom: -37px;
      }

.footer-left {
      	padding-left: 60px;
      }

3. Update your settings.

If you run into any questions or trouble, let me know,
    Bill

Bill Robbins

Joey,

So sorry about that. I had it in my head that you were asking about the Responsive Visual theme, not Epic.

There is an updated version of Epic that you might want to try. You can download it from the list here on the right. There are lots of updates and fixes in it, but one thing that is different is the arrows on the slideshow. They fade in and out on hover and are made with an icon font, so if you need to change their size or color, you can make that happen.

You can see an example of how they look in the Epic Theme Demo.

If I can help at all, let me know,
    Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Arrows on Home Page Slideshow’ is closed to new replies.